Some employers prefer not to post job openings, so be sure to contact our Placement Chair for unadvertised job openings.
Click here to contact our Placement Chairperson
Companies that would like to post positions here 30 days free of charge should email a description of the opening to our Placement Chair.
Click here to contact our Placement Chairperson
Videology Imaging Solutions, Inc.
Ø Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization
Ø Coordinating various activities related to execution of the Quality Management System
Ø Liaison with customers, suppliers, and internal personnel to ensure compliance with specifications
Ø Facilitating the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to the achievement organizational performance
Ø Monitoring performance by transforming relevant data and into useful information
Ø Leading process improvement teams in all areas of the organization
Ø Identifying relevant quality-related training needs and delivering training
Ø Maintaining quality system requirements with lean, cost effective strategies that meet the needs of the organization
Ø Executing the duties of the position such that the focus is proactive rather than reactive
years minimum QA leadership experience in an electronics
Ø Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communication skills.Proficiency is MS Office
Ø Desire to own decisions and take responsibility for outcomes
Ø Demonstrated willingness to continually embrace personal and professional development
Ø Professional certification in Quality Management or Quality Engineering are a plus
Ability to lead projects and programs with a positive “Get It Done” attitude.
Ø Organized, attentive to detail and able to prioritize multiple projects with competing deadlines
Ø Ability to work efficiently both on independent basis and as part of a team
Ø Ability to deal effectively with all levels within the organization as well as with external parties
Ø Proven strong problem solving ability with attention to root cause
Ø Maintains a personal and professional “continuous improvement” philosophy
Ø Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
Ø Effective application of statistical & other analytical tools for problem solving & process improvement
This position presents the opportunity for the candidate with a
track record of success in a similar role to make their own mark on
this organization, with the potential for personal & professional
To learn more about our products and organization please visit our website at www.videologyinc.com.
To be considered please submit your resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the Quality Engineer will be responsible for resolving Quality related issues on the manufacturing floor including:
* Customer communication to resolve product problems/issues in a timely manner
* Working with inspectors to insure customer specifications are achieved
* Corrective action recommendations for quality issues
* Report customer non-conforming material complaints to the Quality Manager
* Training manufacturing and quality personnel on Quality concepts such as Quality tools, pareto, problem solving, procedures, and use of measuring equipment.
* Issuing RMA and facilitating MRB meetings
* Prepare all PPAP documentation
* Complete First Article Inspections
* BS Mechanical, Industrial, or Chemical Engineering
* 3+ years of relevant Quality Engineering experience in an automotive or aerospace manufacturing environment
* Experience with photoetch, plating, or metal stamping a plus
Salary = $70-$83K
Location = Tauton, MA area
Please apply to:
Gabriele & Company
Recruiters for Materials and Manufacturing
603 785 0355
At Terumo Cardiovascular Group, we develop, manufacture and distribute medical devices for cardiac and vascular surgery with an emphasis on cardiopulmonary bypass, intra-operative monitoring and vascular grafting. This includes a full-line of perfusion products, endoscopic vessel harvesting products and surgical stabilization products. In addition, Terumo CV Group is the exclusive distributor of Vascutek® Vascular Grafts in the U.S.
Our parent company, Terumo Corporation, is a global medical device manufacturer focused on cardiac and vascular specialties, hospital products, and home health care. Established in 1921, Terumo Corporation has more than 19,000 associates in 82 sales offices and 24 production facilities. It provides medical devices and services for the benefit of patients and medical settings in more than 160 countries.
Senior Engineer I, Supplier Quality
This position is responsible for serving as a resource for the Supplier Quality Engineers (SQEs) and the management of supplier corrective actions. The SQE department generates monitors and evaluates Supplier CARs, NCRs and related CAPAs. The Sr. SQE also acts as the liaison between Terumo and the supplier, providing guidance on product and component quality requirements.
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
1. Manage the SCAR, NCR and CAPA elements as they apply to Supplier Quality from issuance to effectiveness checking while ensuring that acceptable parts are provided to Operations.
2. Oversee and work to continuously improve the SCAR, NCR and CAPA implementation and practices of the SQE department responsible.
3. Monitor, track, and communicate current state of supplier issue resolution to affected organizations.
4. Evaluate supplier CARs in an effort to ensure adequate root cause analysis has taken place.
5. Act as a liaison to affected areas of Terumo CVS when goods or services are rejected for supplier quality reasons.
6. Execute, jointly with supplier, continuous improvement programs as appropriate.
7. Attend meetings with Terumo management to ensure consistency of supplier status and problem resolution.
8. Represent the Supplier Quality organization on cross-functional teams. Provide project and/or program leadership as needed. Coach and guide less-experienced team members.
9. Assist in the day to-day-operations of the department (e.g., daily interaction with staff, setting goals, scheduling resources, etc.).Guide the team by example thereby ensuring consistent and timely issue identification, notification, resolution and effectiveness checking.
10. Act as a liaison between supplier and Terumo while containing, investigating, and resolving design and manufacturing issues.
11. Conduct audits at supplier sites.
12. As necessary, aid in factory transfer projects to ensure conformance to specifications, requirements, and expectations of the customer facility.
13. Write reports detailing supplier assessments, audits, first article findings, as well as recommendations so that decisions regarding product sourcing can be made.
14. Perform other duties as assigned.
Requires a four-year college degree in an engineering or applied science discipline and a minimum of seven years of experience in Quality, Engineering and/or Manufacturing in a high-tech industry. Previous experience withone or more of the following: Six Sigma, Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA), Design of Experiment (DOE), Statistical Process Control (SPC), or LEAN Manufacturing. Intermediate computer software skills, i.e. Microsoft Office.
The duties and responsibilities mentioned in the job description are representative of the essential functions of the position. The performance management system incorporates competencies which are identified, discussed and evaluated in order to meet operational milestones.
Four types of competencies have been identified that are tied to job families; Sales competencies are job specific skills and methods required of our sales Associates, Core Competencies for salaried and hourly Associates are the abilities and behaviors expected of all Associates in non-leadership roles, Leadership Competencies are specific abilities and behaviors required of those performing formal management roles or other leadership roles (i.e. Project Leaders).
Functional: This position supports various departments within the organization
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
The position exists in office and manufacturing environments within a manufacturing facility, with minimal exposure to automated equipment. May require gowning procedures for controlled environment. May work in lab environment with chemicals, electronic equipment, and/or biohazardous materials that require the use of personal protective equipment. May require the use of eye protection, hand protection, and, depending on noise level, may require hearing protection. Requires sitting for long periods of time with occasional stooping, bending, reaching, grasping, etc. May require occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, of objects up to, but not limited to, 25 lbs. Frequent repetitive motion tasks performed.
Requires travel up to 50% depending upon site location. This may include overnight and some international travel.Non-standard hours may be required at times to support the Terumo team, product or customer requirements.
Please Visit the Careers Section of Our Website,
Terumo Cardiovascular Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
GLOBAL INTERCONNECT Inc. Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Assurance Manager
Opportunity to join an established leader, innovator and solutions provider of custom molded cable assemblies, cable harnesses and high end connectors to the medical and high end industrial markets. We are looking for that unique and driven individual to lead and manage the rigorous quality initiatives and expectations of this fast growing ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified company. If you love challenges, excel in a fast paced environment, shine in a leadership position and want to impact the lives of millions, we want to hear from you!
Please send resume with introductory email expressing interest to email@example.com.
We are looking for a person to perform internal audits at Capstan Atlantic in Wrentham, MA. A retired quality professional might be a good candidate.
The person should be trained and have experience auditing the following quality systems:
ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/TS 16949:2009.
The candidate should be willing to learn and to be trained to audit the updated standards of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016.
Audit all customer oriented processes including manufacturing and all supporting activities.
Should have the ability to plan and conduct internal audit and report findings to management.
Will work with the Quality Manager and the Internal Audit Team and report to the Quality Manager.
Estimated workload 20 - 32 hours per month. Flexible schedule to accommodate the auditor.
Please apply to:
Regards, David Pendrak | Quality Manager Capstan Atlantic (508) 384-3100 x668 firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to job resources.